Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Blessed

Hello there,


     I seem to have this knack for getting to the end of the day and then filling you all in... I'm not sure of the "proper procedure". Is it normal to get it all in the evening of the day all the fun happened or do I get it all set up and ready to go for the next morning? I'm not sure.      Regardless of that my week as started off on a very bright note! MOnday I got my splint off (Praise the Lord) and I got to go to a $5 (yes just $5) concert with some of my favorite people. Now bear with me I'm going to take a quick rabbit trail, but this band is called The City Harmonic. They are a very honest and worshipful band that I learned about when I began attending my church. Our worship band and the whole congregation loved this song called Manifesto! So with all the hub bub amongst my new friends I had to check it out, I found that it was a pretty neat song and when I first heard our band play it I was blown away! So I did a little more looking and found the group that played it, a cool little canadian band called The City Harmonic. Needless to say since then I have been hooked! When I got the chance to see them in concert I jumped on it. 
 





Yesterday was just that chance, and it was one of the best concerts I have been to. Just the right mix of rock and acoustic and worship. 
     One more thing, bear with me as I gush a bit. I just want to say, I love my church and my church family. I have been nothing but incredibly blessed since the moment God brought me here. We are growing and expanding leaps and bounds and every single one of them has a fire burning bright in their hearts! Never have I felt more like I belonged and was meant to be somewhere. Please pray for us as we are finishing up our new home in the Orpheum and as we reach out even further in our community. So if you are in town here in Hannibal, or Quincy, or Macomb, or Kirksville, or even Pittsfield come check out The Crossing! The scripture is solid, the people are real and Christ has never been more evident. 


Alrighty then, Peace out my homies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...