Thursday, April 26, 2012

Meandering thoughts

'Ello there Chums, 

     I warn you now this is one of those posts with no exact direction, merely I am here and I wanted to chat. Like when you run into a dear friend down at the nearest coffee shop. You just sit... and sip... and chat the evening away in an easy manner. No goal, no purpose just easy communication. 
    This morning I am sipping my tea and just pondering deep thoughts. I would like you all to know how very much in just a month I have found I love blogging. I have never been much of a writer, but am I a creative being and I love to communicate. I guess writing here is much easier since it's rather unlike a term paper (thank you dear Lord). Also I find I am never at a loss of things to write, I have found more joy and more ... LIFE in my life lately and I love sharing it with you. I seem to always have my camera with me always and I love snapping away giving you a peek into my days. It may not be much but I'm living my fairy tale.
          Speaking of fairy tail. I ran into a Super Hero at supper last night. 
 
Who is that un-masked man?
Is it a bird? Is it a plane?


     I was just sitting there minding my own business, when from the sky swooped down this man.

Can't you tell, he's Clark Kent obviously. It's SUPER MAN!
 I love this man. And his alter egos. Some days he is Super Man, others he is Captain America. I'm pretty sure he would be Thor if walking around in a leather man-skirt-thingy was socially acceptable. This super hero of mine we have been together 4 and a half years and married almost a whole year! He is the love of my life and my best friend. Best of all I think he kinda likes me too. 
     I do have a favor to ask you all. I am relatively new at all of this blogging stuff and I am wanting to try and re-do my design. What I have is nice, it's clean and simple. However I would like something a little more... professional? Classy? I'm not sure what exactly I am shooting for but something new. If any of you have some experience with working on your own blog design I would love some help. 
     I hope you are all finding LIFE in your life these days and are enjoying this beautiful weather. Have I mentioned that spring is almost my favorite season? It comes right behind fall... sorry spring all your beautiful colors and lovely temps just don't quite capture my heart the same way the crisp cool air of fall does. 
     Alas that is all the rambling I will do for now. Have an amazing beautiful spring day my friends. 


    (If you are like me your life has a "soundtrack" and this beautiful lady and her music have helped usher in spring for me. This song in particular feels like spring to me, fresh and clear and beautiful. Enjoy.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...