Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Rain drops on roses and whiskers on kittens

Good Morning, 


    One of the best things about my job is that it leaves me some time to think while I am working. Don't get me wrong, I am totally focusing on my job and doing it well but I still have tons of time to think. So one thing that has been on my mind a lot, is how very blessed I am. No matter how rough my day, I can never stay a grump too long. I have so much to be thankful for. 
     Ok so yes several things on my list are not real "deep" and "philosophical" These are just a couple of the things that are making me smile these days. 




      First is my awesome new nail polish! I am a girl that can appreciate any good polish, but one that is simple, classy, and stays put through dishes and cleaning and life for a whole week and still looks this good?? It has made my top ten favorite ever list!
     Second is my first ever real grown up watch! To this point I have made due mostly with el-cheapo watches but after my last watch that my husband got me bit the dust I started shopping around. I found this little beauty! It's huge and slick and it does lots of cool stuff without being too flashy! 
     Next... who doesn't love this little fur face? I come home to that every day, and it just makes me smile.
     Ah TOMS, if you don't know their story you should check them out here http://www.toms.com/ They are an awesome company with a great heart and some of the MOST comfortable versatile shoes I own. This particular pair has seen me though thick and thin this last few months.*
     Can you tell what this one is? My amazing mother bought me a Hyacinth for easter and then I promptly tried to kill it by taking the long road home and leaving it in the window and this poor guy got VERY sunburnt (if plants can really be sunburnt). After all the fragrant violet blooms bit the dust I was sure we were done till next spring but then yesterday morning, hope, a lovely smell and this little beauty  burst forth! 
    Lastly, I have been wearing this little beaut as a solitaire for nearly two years (can you believe it?) and as a set for almost a whole year now, and it just sparkles away! My first year as a wife has had it's ups and downs but I wouldn't trade a second with my man! 




    I hope you all have an awesome Tuesday today that is full of those little "joy bubbles" that you can find all kinds of lovely blessings in! What are a few of your favorite things?


 *TOMS did not in any way sponsor this post, I'm sure they don't even know who I am! I just think their shoes totally rock! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...