Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wednesday Weekend Wrap-up

Hey there,


Whew! Talk about back to back to back fun! It's been 5 days of non stop living and I am loving it. I am back tonight with a overview of my weekend and some pictures of those people that I hold so dear. On Friday My brother and I made the trek home to see the family again and celebrate Easter with my family.


Daniel and Heather
How cute are they?


Most of the whole gang, We're just missing Ethan and Sarah




My Grandpa, He's one of my all time favorite people


On the way home that evening. After sheets of rain everything within sight lit up.
 So a week later, that is how my family and I celebrated Easter. Family time and good food. So how about you? Any interesting family traditions you  have every year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...