Thursday, May 3, 2012

5things

Good Morning, 

After my flurry of goal setting and planning last night I feel like my brain really rested. Does any one else experience that? You feel crazy with a million thoughts buzzing around in your mind, you can't keep them all straight and all of them are vying for your attention right now! However when you take the time and write them all down, make lists and pro/con lists it's then that you can take it all in and move forward one task at a time. Anyway this morning I am basking in that newly organized feel. All warm and fuzzy. So we proceed...

5things

- An amazing husband that loves spending time with me, even if we aren't really doing anything.
- A computer that LIVES! Hopefully if I hold my mouth right it will stay that way till Aug.
- My tiny fur person that keeps me company.
- Sweet, Hot Tea this has been my go to "snack" instead of sweets.
- One more year to be alive and blessed beyond what I will ever deserve. 

Have a great Thursday my friends! (I am hoping to be back this afternoon with some pictures from one of the best weddings I have been to) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...