Thursday, May 10, 2012

5things

Whew, it's Thursday already? I can't tell you where this week has gone! 

It really has been an awesome week, and everywhere I look I have so many blessings in my life. I'm sitting here wondering if I can narrow it down to just 5 things!

1. 4 days straight of beautiful sunshine! I adore spring weather!
2. Falling in love. I don't know if it's even possible to love him more but it seems every day I am more head over heels for that amazing man I married. 
3. Promises of adventures to come. I am waiting on pins and needles to see where God leads us, I just know he has big things in store for our life. 
4. Christian music. I know that I talk about it a lot but I am so thankful for an amazing Christian radio station and the community it is building!
5. My MOMMA! On this week before mothers day she has been on my mind bunches. I am so blessed by the wonderful woman that God chose to be my mother and I couldn't love her more!

Life is so good right now, there was a time in my life that was rather dark and scary and I would have given anything to be right where I am. God has blessed my life so and I never want to forget how good just being in the right here feels. So on this gorgeous Thursday I am taking a note from Mary. I am treasuring all of these amazing days in my heart. Praising God in the amazing days and training my heart and mind to praise His name in all circumstances. 

Also I want to put a plug in for my small group!  Nothing better than encouragement, growth and fellowship with other amazing believers. They have been there for me through thick and thin and I wouldn't trade anyone of them for the world.   

They are such lights in my life, so SMALL GROUP if you don't have one get one. 

It's Thursday use this day as a reminder to look around and count your blessings, you would be surprised at how it can lift your mood just to see how richly you are blessed. What are some blessings you can count?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...