Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A sad sad morning...

Hello there,

       There comes a time when everything will die but I never expected it so soon. My dear computer has decided to call it quits. It has taken with it all of my ability to edit my daily pictures. I'm not entirely sure what this means for my blog from here on out. I do so enjoy sharing with all of you about my days. I guess we can just continue on as a picture less blog for a while, at least until the fall. You see I have made a pact with myself to hold off on purchasing a new laptop until then because I know with all the back to school deals I can make a wise purchase with my hard earned money. I just know that's the right thing to do. I do have access to other computers I just won't be able to edit and upload pictures, and I do so adore my pictures. Alas thus is the way of life. 
     I pray that all of you are having an awesome week, this first week of May! I'm rather partial to this week. Being born in May and all! 

Have a great day my friends and hopefully I'll be back up and posting soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...