Sunday, June 17, 2012

A Heart Song

Happy Father's Day my friends! 

I hope you have had an amazing day with that special Dad in your life. 
I just stopped by to share a quick thought. I know I have mentioned before that I can get really connected to my music. One artist in particular seems to get me, and even now 7 or 8 months after her latest EP has been released I am listening to it over and over wishing it were longer! One song off of Bethany Dillon's EP is called To those who wait. Seriously right now it is my heartsong. Just really what my soul is feeling and crying out for. It's the reminder that I need. I wanted to share with you, just as a reminder that He is working even when we feel like all we are doing is waiting.



"You can do more in my waiting, than in my doing I can do."

Have an amazing last few hours of your weekend my friends! 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this! I've really been having a hard time with waiting lately to leave for the World Race. God has really been teaching me about the importance of this season of waiting. I have learned SO much, and that this season is absolutely necessary for my heart to be ready for ministry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that I think about it this was one of the less "impressive songs" at first but the more I listened to the album the more it becomes my favorite! It's just the words I need.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...