Friday, June 1, 2012

High 5 for Friday

Happy Friday!! Happy National Doughnut day! Just a Happy day all around! 
First Reason I am STOKED today... A new follower! 


Cha-ya! Big 5! :) For only having done this for 2 months, I'm pretty hyped.

Second Check this out! 
 Almost 1,500 pageviews! There are even a few of you reading for all the way in Alaska? You guys are awesome.I really do enjoy blogging but the best part? The connections. This week I heard from a girl I haven't seen in 4 years! Plus there are people from high school and collage that have scattered all over the world and in the two months since I have been blogging I have heard from lot of them! I have an family that lives all over and with my blog they are hearing about every day life for E and I. It's amazing. In case you didn't know it, I LOVE communication! 

Here it is my High 5 for Friday.

1. Needtobreathe. I discovered this band in college and have even been able to go to a concert of theirs. These guys are from South Carolina and they are adorable. Their accents, their hats, their songs.... :) Check them out. You may even know several of their songs and not even realize it. 



2. The Avengers! I know I think this was in a few weeks ago. But we went again to see it in the theaters, A-MAZ-ING! Even better the second time. Even more adorable with a 4 year old sitting behind us, belly laughing and cheering in all the right spots!  (btw Team Tony all the way)


3. TOMS. Not only am I girl that loves shoes, I am a girl with a heart for missions. This Company, I have told you before is amazing. I just love their shoes and I am eagerly awaiting buying a few more pair.

4. This Man. I just love him. I am so lucky to be married to him. 
 
 He's my best friend, and my husband, how totally blessed am I?


5. Strawberries. I could go on and on. I think they are the miracle fruit. I love them and I love the way they taste and look and they are just amazing. Am I gushing? I think so. Am I sorry? Not a bit, if you haven't gotten any strawberries this summer, get some. Eat them. Revel in the pure joy! ;)


I hope you guys have had a great short week. Now the WEEKEND is here! It's gonna be awesome, it's gonna be full of friends and full of coffee. Have an amazing weekend peeps! 


Photobucket
  Don't forget to check out Lauren's High5 this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...