Thursday, June 28, 2012

Running away!

Good morning my friends! Say what? Its not morning anymore, oh my mistake, you see I just rolled out of bed. :P That's right, this week E and I are running away from life, taking our one shot at a vacation and running with it! :) So far we have been golfing, and had a movie marathon, ate pizza for breakfast and stayed up till all hours of the night! That's just two days into it. Then today I arranged the most fabulous breakfast in bed. Yes, so far it has been an amazing vacation and it looks to continue as such! Needless to say I am rather busy soaking up this free time living this life to its fullest this week! But never fear my friends I shall return next week. Have an amazingly blessed week and stay cool my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...