Thursday, July 26, 2012

5things

It's a mellow day for me, I don't know about you but I work up to the sound and smell of rain and it was heavenly. We are so in need of it here that just hearing it this morning made my day before I even opened my eyes. Has your day been made yet? Here have a bloggy hug ((    ))! Hope that makes your day! :)  



Or this, this song makes my day over and over again. All those beautiful voices in harmony. 

1. My Small group peeps, I don't always realize just how much I need them till it been 3 weeks since I have really seen them! You guys are the Bomb! 
2. My nifty little inherited sewing machine. My mother sews, my grandmother sewed, I'm glad to be a part of that legacy and that I am finally 'ok' enough at it that I can enjoy the projects I turn out. Like bright red bird tutus!
3. Things that smell good. I know most med probably aren't wired like this, but I know women are. Why else would there be whole stores devoted to smelly good candles and body stuff! Currently my desk smells of tropical pineapple and my house like a fresh ocean breeze. 
4. 2 cars that run great and are paid off. This is no small potatoes! With everything that we are paying on monthly, a car payment isn't one of them. I think that's pretty spiffy.
5. Goodness. It's still out there. WE may not see it all the time and not everyone may exude it but those random acts of kindness. They bless my heart even when they aren't toward me at all. In fact, look out Hannibal, I am inspired, I'm going to look for at least one random act of kindness to do this afternoon! ;)

Well those are just 5 of the things I am thankful for today among others is that THE OLYMPICS ARE COMING! Seriously anybody out there having an opening ceremony party? Or want to throw one with me? WE totally should! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh goodness, I could listen to that song all day long! I got hooked on it when you posted it on facebook one time. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could find it as an accompaniment track, its a song I would love to sing in church some time!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...