Friday, July 6, 2012

High 5 for Friday!

Happy Friday friends!

"It's here, it's here and I don't care who knows it!" (Said in my best Buddy the Elf voice) 

Ha ha its been a weird week for me with coming back from vacation on Monday then having the 4th in the middle of the week and then working tomorrow. It just throws off my week! For example I came in today feeling like a Wednesday to me. Just stuck in the middle and not as close to done as I would like. I won't let that get me down, I have ALWAYS loved Friday's and today is no exception! 

SO are you ready to High 5?

Photobucket

1. My new Toms are here! I am even currently wearing a pair of them right now! 
 Yep I am now the proud owner of 4 pair of TOMs and I can't get enough. I love the mission, I love the comfort, I love the colors!

2. My Thirty One order came in! Woo Hoo! I I am a very spoiled girl this week with all these goodies coming in the mail.

 3. My daily dose of sanity. Journey is a devotional magazine produced by LifeWay and I am so thankful for their quick insightful devotions that help me have moments with Jesus all day.
 4. Mark of the Lion Books. I just finished book 2 of this series last night and I must say WOW! I am loving these books just as much as I loved Redeeming Love that was also written by Francine Rivers! I may be looking into more books by her, I am so impressed!

 5. A clean room. There is nothing that brings peace of mind like a well cleaned room. This is how E and I spent part of our 4th of July. First I must say cleaning is much better when you have someone to share it with, and second it's much easier to get to work and stay with it till your finished when you have a goal... such as MY MOMMA IS COMING THIS WEEKEND! 

So that is how my wonky week has played out. have you had any mail lately? Isn't it so fun to get a package, whether expected or unexpected? 


Don't forget to head over to Lauren's Blog and check out her High5 and others as well!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lydia-- found you through the link-up!
    Love both of your new pairs of Toms! I think I'm about due for a new pair, too :) & you're right, there's nothing better than coming home to a CLEAN house... it makes all the work feel worth it, right?

    Hope you have a great weekend!
    Breanna
    blogbybre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha definitely! I am glad we got it all cleaned up before my mom comes this weekend! And my new TOMS heck yes! Love them and I'm glad you do too!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...