Friday, July 27, 2012

High 5 for Friday

     Thank Goodness it's Friday. There is just something magical about Fridays, they have the same amount of hours as any other day, and yes you still have to work, but I think it's like that last push at the end of the race, you can see the finish line and you have that last burst of energy! So here is my end of the week last burst of energy! And there at the finish line... a friend waiting to HIGH 5!


1. I guess this is technically last week but... 

My amazing momma won tickets to the 12 Gifts of Christmas tour that will be in town in Dec! I am beyond thrilled and we are actually planning a whole girls weekend around it!

2. I am off crutches! I went to the doctor on Monday and everything is healing well and I am officially released to use both of my feet! :)

3. Young Grasshopper is learning... Ha ha I was treated last night to something every girl should be blessed with. My hubby made supper. So it was floured and fried and it was deer meat... but He made supper and I didn't have to lift a finger! That is worthy of some big time celebration!

4. My newest TV addiction. Make it or Break it.
I have Netflix to thank for having whole series readily available but I can't say I am sorry. I love it! I'm hooked watching the day in and day out drama of the lives of these Olympic hopefuls!

5. The biggest reason I am so glad it's Friday, it's the opening day of the Olympics! I have been waiting 4 years for this day... Ha ha seriously and someone that grew up in sports I have always loved watching most sports and honestly the Olympics are the ultimate chance to get involved! I mean it doesn't get anymore patriotic than to be able to cheer on your team and your country! U-S-A

     That's life this week. Life that has settled back into somewhat of a normal routine here and I am so thankful. I am loving life with just me a my little family and my little apartment, but I also have the distinct feeling that God is on the move. For now we just wait patiently and try to focus on being in His will, in the moment.  


 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVED Make It Or Break It!! I'm surprised you haven't seen it until now!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it, I said nearly the same thing when I first started watching it. I just started season three and I am kind of Crawling through it because I know the end is near and I don't want it to be over.... also it has totally messed with my mind... I am watching the Olympics and I just can't seem to understand just why Payson and Kaylie and Lauren aren't there! ;D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...