1. I guess this is technically last week but...
2. I am off crutches! I went to the doctor on Monday and everything is healing well and I am officially released to use both of my feet! :)
3. Young Grasshopper is learning... Ha ha I was treated last night to something every girl should be blessed with. My hubby made supper. So it was floured and fried and it was deer meat... but He made supper and I didn't have to lift a finger! That is worthy of some big time celebration!
4. My newest TV addiction. Make it or Break it.
5. The biggest reason I am so glad it's Friday, it's the opening day of the Olympics! I have been waiting 4 years for this day... Ha ha seriously and someone that grew up in sports I have always loved watching most sports and honestly the Olympics are the ultimate chance to get involved! I mean it doesn't get anymore patriotic than to be able to cheer on your team and your country! U-S-A
That's life this week. Life that has settled back into somewhat of a normal routine here and I am so thankful. I am loving life with just me a my little family and my little apartment, but I also have the distinct feeling that God is on the move. For now we just wait patiently and try to focus on being in His will, in the moment.