Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Leisurely

Hello there friends,

     I thought I would just pop in to let you all know that everything went well this morning and that I am now happily situated at home. I am enjoying my day as a "Lady of Leisure" ;) Actually I have been sleeping most of the day and dozing the rest, pain meds will do that to you! 
     Anyway I have been very blessed, not much pain and my lovely momma has been here to take care of me while the handsome hubby is away at work! That lady really is amazing, driving three hours to be here, keeping me up to date on my medicine, and making sure I am well fed! I love you lady. So the easy part is over now the healing, and waiting and gimping about for 8-10 weeks! Thank you all so much for your prayers and support, I love you guys so much and I'm glad that you are here! 
     Now my hope is that I'll be able to make the most of the rest of the week off with script memorizing, reading, blogging, blanket making and costume finishing. That is if  don't sleep the days away. 

Ha ha I hope your Tuesday was awesome and that you can get a chance to put your feet up too!!  

6 comments:

  1. I'm so glad everything went well. Feel better soon friend! (And still try to enjoy a week off of work!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed it as best I could, I slept a lot, which at times took its toll at 3 AM when apparently my body was just done sleeping... :) Ha ha but I did get lots of movies watched and books read and part of an afghan made!

      Delete
  2. Hey! I love your blog! I am glad that your surgery went will and that your momma is there taking great care of you!
    I am a fellow Missouri blogger too! I found you through the coast to coast map!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! I found that map and thought it was just the coolest thing, I wish there were more of us nearby, I would love to do a meet up sometime! Thanks for the thoughts and prayers I am feeling great and now just on to the road to recovery!

      Delete
  3. So glad you are doing okay! Sometimes it's so hard to be down like that, but is also gives you time to catch up on the little, relaxing things that get neglected in our fast paced world. Enjoy it! Just found your blog and have loved looking around and getting to know you better. I'm excited to follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bonnie! Glad to have you as a new follower! It just Tickles me pink, and yes I did quite a bit of catching up, on sleep and on hobbies! It was nice to have some down time!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...