I can't believe how fast this week has gone, but it's been exciting from one end to the other, and tomorrow to top it all off I'm having a girls day with one of my all time favorite people, and we are taking a trip to the Lou (good ole StL) for a visit to Target (YAY) Trader Joe's (DOUBLE YAY) and maybe even Chick-Fil-A! It doesn't get much better than that!
Also guess what today is? Go a head, guess... Post #100! I can't believe it! It's been just over 5 months and 100 posts! I can't believe it, I'm still blogging. I can honestly say I love it more than I thought I would. I look forward each day to getting on here and chatting about life, and coffee, and art, and more coffee. I had my doubts when I started, I've never been a big fan of writing, and I was never consistent enough to keep a "real" diary they always managed to end up lost with the dust bunnies under the bed. And yet... here I am! Enjoying life, and loving my little blog community and bloggy friends! When I look forward to what else this blog has in store I just get giddy! Maybe I'll get to a meet up or even one year I'll save up enough to make it to the Influence Conference!
Also Friday's are for celebrating right? Nothing says celebration quite like laughter and fun, so how about something funny that will make you laugh. I'm talking literally laughing out loud, tears streaming down your face, be careful if you are reading at work. Are you ready? My latest find is called Dog-shaming! Think LOLcats but with dogs, better grammar and pitiful puppy dog eyes. For Ex:
If you are a dog owner, or even if you aren't these pictures, the captions coupled with the shameful (or not so shameful) faces is enough to have you rolling! So if you are in need of a laugh go have a look. http://dog-shaming.com/ You won't be sorry.
Finally it is about time for my High5 and it is a real "high" 5! It's been a good week!
1. The other night the hubs came home and surprised me with these beauties. I LOVE getting flowers and he was right up my alley with these lovely purple daisies!
2. I feel very accomplished I am going on 3 weeks of getting at least 4 loads of laundry done in a week and hanging them out on the line in attempt to conserve energy!
3. Tuesday marked one of my favorite dates ever with E. Our trip to Busch stadium with 3 base line seats is one for the record books!
4. This was a lovely reminder this morning to pull from my jewelry box. One of my favorite necklaces from my parents that reminds me "I am treasured, I am sacred, I am HIS"
5. All of these highlights from this week were done with this amazing Highlighter Pink manicure. It looks rather mellow in the bright sunlight but in real life this pink rivals my hot pink highlighter in my desk!
I hope your week has been as blessed and as fun filled as mine this week, and that you have an amazing weekend.
Do any of you have any dog stories that are worth the dog shaming website? I know Miss Bailey does!