Friday, August 31, 2012

It's Friday... Friday...Friday

Happy Day! 

     It's Friday, It's Payday, It's the start of a 3 day weekend! :) YAY! That's all I've got to say. It's going to be a good weekend. Also have I mentioned lately that I serve a good God that provides. I have been praying so hard that He would send us a few more peeps to help with the coffee bar at church and guess what? In his perfect timing ... here they come! Still waiting on a few more but I'll practice patience!
     Also did you miss me yesterday? I was busy working on one of my favorite things... some graphic design stuff. Hopefully on Saturday I will get it all finalized but I am hoping to get an Etsy store up and running! I am so excited and I just couldn't help myself, I got all wrapped up in playing on Adobe that I just couldn't pull myself away! 
     So I am going to combine yesterday and today! First up 

5things (by the way have you guys noticed that I like lists... I think it's becoming a theme.) 
1. I am thankful for an awesome church family, they are so on fire for God that you can't help but be on fire too. Also they are so incredibly sweet and invested you can really tell they want to know you and get to know you better. It's such a blessing to know my Crossing:Hannibal friends.
2. I am thankful for my sweet husband. God's on the move in his heart, I can just feel it. What I am really thankful for though is that he is open to God's movement. He is really listening for that still small voice and is ready to jump! It's amazing to see you grow E, it really is!
3. New Friends. This means YOU! I could never have imagined 5 months ago when I began this blog that I would find so many amazing friends through it. I love getting to know all of you and I am so thrilled at the prospect of getting to know you all better and getting to know even more bloggie friends! 
4. This is going to sound silly after all those deep and thoughtful ones but Coffee... seriously I am thankful for something so sweet and yummy. It's just the little pick me up that I need in my day. Simple and sweet. I love my coffee. 
5. Ok, one more deep one. My Aunt. I am so thankful for her. She is my Dad's older sister and very much like a second mother to me. She has been on my mind a lot this week and I I am just realizing how totally blessed I am to have her in my life. 

Now on to a slightly lighter list! High 5 For Friday 

 1. Last night on the way to good ole Q-town I looked out over the Mississippi bridge and saw the beautiful full moon. Obviously my phone camera isn't equipped to capture it's full beauty but it just took my breath away.
 2. Running? Maybe this time it will catch on. I have never been a runner... I was a dancer. Am a dancer but I REALLY want to like running. I just get bored with it. Maybe it would be more interesting if you add in zombies? Ha Ha We shall see... I am seriously considering signing up for this walk/run... it may be more walking than running but it would give me a goal right?
 3. This poor little wet puppy. She melts my heart. I love that little snuggle butt and I know that she HATES baths but just as sure death and taxes everybody has to have them! Poor girl, I promise she is MUCH cuter when she is all dry and fluffy with a bow in her hair! 
 4. My MUG CAME! I am so EXCITED about this mug swap. It has been so much fun and it has inspired me. Maybe when my sweet little blog is grown up it will have a mug swap too! ;)
5. My prints from Aly over at Blossom and her sweet Etsy Store arrived on Saturday! I am so excited but I haven't figured out just where exactly to display my lovely new art. I'll let you know when I do.








Also I realized that today is the LAST day of August and I have been remiss in posting my Birch Box post! Be on the look out for that this weekend!

What about you my lovely friends? Do you have any awesome plans for the Holiday weekend? I hope it is amazing for you and that you find yourself totally blessed

6 comments:

  1. We did a Zombie 5K last year and it was a blast!! That picture of the moon is neat! I don't think I have ever seen a moon look like that in a photo.

    Have a wonderful weekend! Found you at #H54F. New follower.

    Falen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am kind of excited about doing a zombie run! I think it would make running that much more exciting! Also the moon? That is toatlly an accident, I was just shooting with my phone which is a not so great quality and be rather smudgy... Ha ha but yeah it kind of looks like a planet! Glad you hopped over from H54F! :)

      Delete
  2. im so thankful for a church family too! thanks for the gratitude reminder!

    Happy Friday! Stop by and say hello! :)
    nichollvincent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha I could just go on and on about my amazing Church! I grew up in church but there is just something so special about the people that make up my church! Thanks for stopping by! SO glad to have you!

      Delete
  3. So glad the owl mug is making you happy- thats what I love to hear! : ) [Bummed- I'm still waiting for my Birch Box invitation : ( ]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep hanging in there it took me a few months to hear from them, but when I did I WAS so glad I waited!! They are totally worth it. Speaking of which I have YET to get that posted. Will do that ASAP! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...