Wednesday, September 19, 2012

10,000 Years will give you such a crick in the neck!

I woke up this morning... and rolled over to shut off the alarm... when to my dismay *crunch* OY! My poor neck. I'm not sure if I was wrestling grizzly bears in my sleep or what, but I sure don't have full function of my neck today! 
Ok, I wasn't cramped up in a lamp for eons but this is definitely how I felt when I got up! 

That feeling was followed shortly by nerves... I realized today is THE day, and now since I have officially made my move I can let all of you know. I put in my notice today. 2 weeks from now I will be starting a new job and a new chapter in my life! I am beyond stoked and am thrilled to be able to share it with you guys finally! However since my mother-in-law introduced me to this song it has seemed so appropriate for the in-between.



I am thrilled for this opportunity and very excited for what God is going to do through me, but I must admit I am still a bit anxious. I'm not big on change. Even good change tends to play fruit basket upset with my emotions. So this is definetly my prayer. "Lord, steady my heart." I want to keep my head on my shoulders and be present in every moment for the next few weeks. I want to keep my eyes open to all that God is doing and not be so wrapped up in my tizzy of emotion. 

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God . Phil. 4:6


In other sweet news.... I just love getting mail. Especially from my adorable sister that sends adorable tiny cards!  Speaking of which I aught to get a few notes in the mail. I love to send snail mail and I just like to slip a few cards in the mail every once in a while. Do you get mail very often? Whole you like to? I would love to send you a note to brighten your day, just leave me a comment or send me a message and I'll add you to my list of sweet people that I send cards to! 

                                                Happy Wednesday Friends!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...