Tuesday, September 18, 2012

August Birchbox.... Finally!

Well Hello there! (whenever I say that I always hear it in Mrs. Doubtfire's voice...)

     How have you been my lovely friends? Me? well... I have been taken captive by the ick. Yep that's right, I felt it coming on on Tuesday last week and from there... I was doomed. I crawled home from work early on Thursday and planted myself on the couch for a solid 48 hrs. I'm sure I was a lovely sight to behold! :) Needless to say I wasn't much company for a while there... but I think I dodged the bullet. I'll survive. I think.... 
     Now that I have my ONE (1) illness for the season that I will allow behind me I can carry on with all my fall merriment! I'm amassing a bucket list as we speak.
     Ok on to the one thing about this post I know you have been waiting for! Yes I am aware that it's actually September (and has been for some 18 days now) *ahem* however I am FINALLY sharing with you my August Birchbox

 Since it's August (pretend with me..) The theme is back to school! Just about my favorite part is the cute little beauty school fold-out with a bunch of beauty tips and tricks. 
If I don't finish reading it does that make me a beauty school drop out?

 1. Shu Uemura oil for your hair - not sure how I feel about oil on my hair... but I'm willing it give it a try... plus it just looks fancy.
2. Stila Mascara - I have loved ever Stila product I have tried. This is no exception. a wonderful mascara, and a great size to stash in my purse.
3. Viva La Juicy La Fleur. Again so far everything Juicy I have tried I have loved. Though not my first Juicy pick (a bit too flowery - thus the Fleur) It's still a great lasting scent.
4. Talik Lash conditioning Cleanser - I've never used an eye cleanser that specializes quite like this but I have nothing against making my lovely lashes stronger!
  Bonus!! 
I LOVE getting Birchbox finds in my boxes. They are like a great little surprise! This time it's the newest Shick razor. I was especially excited about this because I love getting a chance to try new razors but they are just so dang expensive that I don't branch out very often to do so. This is a great chance to try out a new razor risk free and if I love it there are even coupons that came with it!

So that's about it for this month's Birchbox. I'm sure I'll be back in just a week or so with September's box! Thanks for bearing with me! 

If you are interested in your own Birchbox you can check them out here!
Also if you mention that I referred you ( https://www.birchbox.com?raf=dwpld)I would love you forever (not that I don't already) ;)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...