Friday, September 21, 2012

High 5 for Friday!

Happy Friday Friends! 
     I can just feel it. It's going to be a great weekend. It has to be better than last weekend. Especially since this time last week I was cooped up at home with no voice and very little energy.
     Tonight my much anticipated Indianan friends will be stopping in! It will be so good to see their faces, even if just a bit!
     Then tomorrow I am thinking that for the first time in ages I am going to go on a photoshoot! :) I finally broke down and cleaned my sensor myself... not that I recommend it but I was desperate. Now I have nice clear shots, and no unsightly blotches! 
     Oh and Sunday, first our church is switching over to two services, how amazing is it that we are growing so rapidly that we need two services to hold all those people! Second we will be headed north to my In-laws house for a fish fry. It's in honor of my wonderful father-in-law's birthday tomorrow! I'm hoping that I get my bonfire that I have been craving for over a week now. 
     It's going to be a jammed packed, crazy fun weekend.

Now how about the highlights from this week?

1. My new JOB!! Ok, so I may sound like a broken record but I am beyond pumped that in just 12 short days I will officially be working for The Crossing:Hannibal!

2. It's Pomegranet Season. Just love these neat little fruit!
  3. I love getting mail! Especailly from my sweet little sister! She sent me the cutest tiny card with adorable ccalligraphy all over it!



























4. A nice morning swim. You all will thank me that there is not a picture for this one. Seriously Me. 5:30 am. Swimming. That's one highlight that doesn't need documenting. However it was an amazing way to start the day. 

5. Going all the way back to Sunday I started my week off right by making this fabulous coffee. You know a week is going to be great when it starts looking like this.
 
All in all I think it's been a pretty amazing week and the next 36 hours promise to wrap it up in the same fashion! I hope you all have had just as amazing of a week and that your weekend is as well!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hey it was so good to see you! Sorry we couldn't stay long, but our whole weekend just kind of ended up crazy. Thanks again for those cds! I listened to one but then Caleb's cd player started making weird sounds and I didn't want any of that good music getting stuck or ruined. I can't wait to get to listen to all of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was awesome to see you guys too! I know how it goes when you make a trip home, everybody wants to try and catch up with you. I am just thankful I got to see you for a few, and I am glad you like the music! It's some of my favorite new music and totally worth saving from a hungry CD player!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...