Friday, September 28, 2012

High 5 for Friday

'Ello Chums, 
How are you this fine Friday evening? Me? I am one tired and yet OH so satisfied girl. As I write this I am sharing my evening with two of my favorite short people.One furry the other not so much.


See? Totally cute, but not so much with the fur, though he does have a great head of hair! What a doll, and SO much fun to take pictures of, I've only been watching him for 2 and a half hours and already I have so many pictures. I can't imagine how bad I'll be when I have my own kids! 
     This has been a week for the record books. Something to go and do every night of the week. Not to mention meeting my dear Mallory every morning at the gym and then training my replacement at the dealership. Which by the way, I am officially done! To day was my last day at the dealership! 
     AS far as this week goes, I have been remiss in having the camera near by but I have some awesome hight lights.

1. Fishing trips with friends and family. Seriously One of my favorite weekend past times is visiting my in-laws and going on a fishing trip! A recent addition is taking our lovely friends the Bradshaw's with us! I even got my first bonfire of the season on Sunday night! 

2. Small Group. Boy, am I excited about small group this year, we have added a few new couples, relocated and it's just all around going to be a great new year with these amazing people.

3.Friends to do life with, two nights this week we have been blessed enough to spend the evening with sweet friends, weather it's pizza and stir fry with "What to Expect When You're Expecting" Or an all day smoked turkey and hilarious conversations, it's completely amazing to have friends to share this crazy life with. 

4.Change! It sure has been a week for it. A change in schedules, ending in a change in jobs! But I must say I have been totally blessed to work with some awesome people that have made me feel very loved and that I will be very missed now that I am gone. Though totally not on my diet today was filled with fantastic food as well! Birthday Cake Popcorn and a yummy goodbye cake!

5. Borrowed Tiny Humans. Yep you heard me right. I adore kids and I have as long as I can remember! However we're in no hurry to have too many tiny humans of our own running around just yet. That's where the neighbors come in. Shawn and Crystal are at a ball game tonight (Go CARDS) so E and I are watching our favorite Zeke man! He is a blast to have around, so talkative and energetic. I believe I told Ethan it's kind of like having a talking puppy! ;) 



I'm going to send him home saying "cheese"! 

Sorry I haven't been around more to share this awesome fun filled week, but what can I say? I've been living life! It's been totally worth it! 

(Also I love that A] I remember all the words to the Veggie Tales theme song and B] That vegetables can use cell phones!)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. that birthday cake popcorn looks sooo yummy!! :)

    happy weekend!

    xo, sarah grace

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...