Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Stuffed Up


Happy Wednesday My friends,

     I hope the first half of you week has been simply fantastic! I know mine has. I've kicked it off with a bang and actually this evening seems full of promise as well. 
     But at the moment. . .  I'm pretty mellow. Why you ask? Weeeeelll... I have this lovely little thing, smack in the middle of my face. Yes, my nose. And it's refusing to function properly today. I'm just plain stuffed up.

I hab a code in by node.
that or it's allergies

     Either way I'm stuffy and scratchy and sneezy and I really want to curl up on the couch with a hot cup of soup or some tea. That and I should probably take out stick in tissues and tylenol. However the sun is shining, and God is good so I won't let this silly nose get me down and whatever this is won't stick around forever.


     In the mean time, does anyone out there have any tips or tricks for sore throats and colds? The breathing through my nose thing is frustrating but it's hard to answer a phone all day with a sore throat.   

Here's hoping that the rest of the week finds all of you lovely people happy and healthy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...