Thursday, September 6, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Dear Thursday, thanks for being Friday eve. Yes, just one more day (give or take) till the weekend! Dear little sister, I miss your face but 48 hours from now I will be fixing that problem. Get ready! Dear Columbia, MO, better get your game face on cause Lydia and Melanie are going to rock your socks off! Dearest Mallory, thanks for being my gym buddy. It makes getting up at the crack of dawn a little easier. Dear Ethan Jameson, Just thought you should know that I am one lucky blessed girl to call you mine. Dear Kyle XY, I am addicted, please tell me that I'm not just 5 episodes away from the SERIES finale, I don't know what I'm going to do with myself when it's over! Dear Indiana friend, I get to see you in T-minus 16 days! Dear tootsies, as of 12:15 today it's official, no more Dr visits and NO more surgeries!! WE MADE IT! Dear September, here's to you being a month of excitement and changes. Dear Bloggie friends, you are the best, we topped out over 4000 pageviews this week. You guys are the bomb.com!!

5things
1.Cooler weather
2.Vanilla Coke Zero
3.Good hair days
4.Church friends to do life with
5.A quiet night in  

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...