Thursday, September 20, 2012

Thankful Thursday

It's been one of those wonderful days. When from the moment you open your eyes, till well right now you can see very clearly all that you have been blessed with. I want to bottle this feeling and save it for a blue day. I feel that I would be remiss in letting today slip away without sharing.

1. Basic (naked) Popcorn. I just love it. As a snack, and a quick evening meal, as any flavor you can think to sprinkle on it. Lovely and light.

2. Friends trekking in this weekend all the way from Indiana. 

3. Volunteers. People are such a blessing when they step up and out of the wood work to help minister at church. Now to pray, believing that God will bring forward just a few (10) more people.

4. Lunch at home. I know that there are a lot of people that don't get to have this. I do. Everyday with My hubby.

5. New job!!! In case you missed it yesterday I officially put in 2 weeks notice for my current position here at the dealership and on Oct. 3rd I will begin working for The Crossing: Hannibal. My amazing church. I am BEYOND stoked! 

As I told E earlier, it may not be perfect and there may be a few things we wish we could change, but I sure love our simple little life. I couldn't have asked for a better one. 

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Even if it's just for a few minutes, I GET TO SEE YOU!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...