Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The perfect night for a picnic

Good tidings! Guess what, it's officially FALL!! As of Saturday two things have happened. First off: My baby brother turned 21!! Holy COW I am getting OLD. Second: FALL CAME! 
In honor of fall the lovely hubby and I decided to take advantage of the weather and take a picnic in the park!

 Settling into the perfect picnic spot.
 She is VERY excited about having room to run.
 After a long day of work, who wants to pack a picnic, we got Subway instead. 
Yay for giant yummy salads.

 Artsy shot of the drink.
 She was surveying the vast savanna. 
 Picnic Pictures are the best. :)
 Oh MY!
 Toms. In the Tree
 From the perspective of an ant.
 The silhouette of an acorn... which my husband heard as silhouette of a unicorn. 
The view from Bailey's point of view. The mighty Huntress.

It was a perfectly beautiful fall evening spent with some of my absolute favorite people. I would do that again! 

How do you like to spend your free evenings?
We encourage Picnics!

2 comments:

  1. Sigh. This makes me miss Riverview.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was a beautiful night! I'll have to get E to make trips to the park a more regular thing!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...