Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Christmas Cards, in October?

Whew! It's been quite the day. But at the end of the day, I do feel successful, I conquered the tasks that I set out to do... regardless of how long it took! 

Recently I have gotten a chance to stretch my inner shutter bug. This fall weather is PERFECT! Especially when you pair it with that beautiful golden hour in the evening. 

A couple weeks ago I spent a sweet Saturday afternoon with some of my favorite people: The Bradshaws. We shot at an old stone bridge that provided just the right backdrop for these two.
      Here is a preview of a couple of the pictures we took and a few that I will be putting together into christmas cards! (That's a good enough excuse to listen to Christmas music right?) 



I must say, it is so much fun to shoot with friends! I know these two just well enough to say the dumb things that will get great smiles. I'm not above lame jokes to evoke great captures. :P 

So how about you? Are you already thinking about Christmas? Are you sending out Christmas Cards?

1 comment:

  1. My husband and I are already thinking about Christmas. We have lots of people on our gift list. I hate how a well-meaning holiday can become a chore sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...