Monday, October 29, 2012

October Birchbox

Hey, It's Monday!

     I hope your weekend was as much fun as mine. We camped, we shopped we celebrated birthdays, all crammed into just over 48 hours. I can't believe I am now married to a 24 year old. Man we are growing up!
     One of the best things about being grown up, a little bit of Christmas each month in my Birchbox. It came a bit late this month but here it is!

{This month Birchbox paired up with Goop a trendy lifestyle magazine}


{Several great products this month, edible goodies, makeup goodies, and a few fun spa like treats.}

 {I love getting treats to try, Luna Bars are made by Cliff bard but specifically for women. I've tried them before, but I've never had the Lemon Zest Flavor and lived the change to try it!}

{I must admit I was a bit surprised to find a sample I had tried before. But I did enjoy the hair powder and it's something I'm glad to have more of.}

{Lipgloss, I'm all over that. Though it was a TINY little sample it was a smooth pink sheen that wasn't too sticky but lasted all day.} 
 {Anything written in french has to be classy right? This Embryolisse is a fancy face cream. It has a very rich feel to the lotion.}
 {Lastly Karuna hydrating face mask. I think this one is calling for a spa day. I have yet to try this sample out but I am really excited!}

This month is a fairly simple, box but I am very satisfied with the samples and I'm also looking forward to the holidays coming up and what Birchbox will do to celebrate! 

Have a great week friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...