Friday, November 2, 2012

High 5 for Friday

Friday is here! AND Its November. My oh my, where has the year gone? I Said in January that 2012 was going to be our year and you know it really has been busting with blessings. We still have one prayer that we hope to see, but we know God's timing is perfect. 
     I know I have mentioned it in the past but Autumn is my favorite time of year so this week I give you the High 5 for Friday Fall Edition!
 1. {Warm Drinks, Tea, Coffee, Chai. Hmmmm}

 2. {Mums, Actually this poor guy didn't make it. Apparently Office life isn't suited for a Mum.}

 3. {Soup, Warm, yummy, filling and healthy}

 4. {Fall Scents, don't laugh but I have made this bottle of lotion last for quite a while because I love it so much and it's become a part of fall for me!}

5. {Fall Traditions, Just like pumpkin carving and cider drinking, events like Folklife Festival is a principal part of my fall and I look forward to them every year.}

     These are just a few of my favorite parts about fall. The best part? We still have fall for another 2 months! 

So what are some of your fall traditions? Do you make leaf piles, go on hay rides or just stay in and enjoy a big bowl of soup?

Have a great weekend friends and enjoy this amazing season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...