Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Card

Merry Christmas to all of you my lovely friends and blogger family
     I hope your Christmas Celebrations were wonderful yesterday and if you are part of the Geisendorfer clan not over yet! (It continues on into next week!!)  

     I just wanted to drop in today and wish you all a Happy Christmas and much love. 
     Here is our Christmas card this year along with some beautifully written lyrics that explain exactly how I feel about each card I send out.


"So I’m sending you this Christmas card
To let you know somebody loves you
And I’m singing you this little song
To let you know you’re not alone
And I’m thinking, as we celebrate, how Love came down
So every lost and lonely broken heart would get found
And wherever you are, I hope this Christmas card
Finds you and reminds you
You are loved"
~ Steven Curtis Chapman- Christmas Card~

So my friends know that you are loved, not just SO MUCH by me but also by an amazing heavenly father that sent you the best Christmas gift ever given. 

MERRY CHRISTMAS from the Geisendorfers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...