Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Downton

Have I mentioned to you guys, I have a new favorite show! 

Ok so it's not so new to me. More like something that I found on Netflix while I was off my feet from surgery this summer. But that is beside the point.

It's a show that I fell in love with because it just had that classic feel. I was that girl that had a love for victorian era writing and have ready just about everything that Jane Austin has written. This show though takes the cake!

It's Downton Abbey.


It's got the feel of a Jane Austin novel but it doesn't end after the last page. It's a BBC show that just premiered it's 3rd season here in America this past Sunday, and I am so excited to see where this season goes. From 1912 and the sinking of the Titanic in season 1 to The marriage proposal that everyone has been waiting for that left us waiting on pins and needles at the end of season 2. This has been one of my favorite masterpiece classics to date. I know not everyone is a history or romance nerd like I am but if you have Netflix I urge you to check out the first season and give it a chance. I can also honestly say I was really hooked when I went back and watched the first 2 seasons again. I got so much out of it and Downton really is a thought provoking show. If you have seen the first two seasons be sure to tune in for season 3 next Sunday! I hope you come to love it as much as I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...