Friday, January 4, 2013

High 5 for Friday

One of the best things about getting back in the swing of things is getting to be a part of some of my favorite link ups once again. 

That's right it's High 5 for Friday! With Lauren from My Grey Desk.






1. Christmas Eve service at The Crossing: Hannibal. Something I will never forget and am so glad I was able to be a part of such a touching reaching message.

2. One of my favorite Christmas presents all year. I finally have a batman shirt!

3. Christmas with some of my favorite kiddos. They all are great to give gifts to. Everything is "awesome" and "just what they've always wanted" I love it!

4. Gag gifts with the in-laws. Orange Mustaches speak for themselves.

5. It's finally January. The sky was such a beautiful reflection of winter the other afternoon.

It has been a jam packed couple of holiday weeks. This is just a small snapshot of all the fun that has been had.


 I can say without a doubt this has been one of my favorite Christmas seasons ever!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...