Friday, January 11, 2013

High 5 for Friday

Whoa! Would you look at that! We made it to Friday! Go us! 

How has your week been? Personally I am so glad to finally get back in my routine after a break for Christmas. It's always awesome to have a break but I find that I really do enjoy 'structure'! So really this week was just a normal one. Here's my High 5 for Friday and I'll be linking up with Lauren over at From My Grey Desk.


1.I started out the week trying to kick a certain stomach bug in the butt. So I guess it's not exactly a "high" but it was how my week started.
2.On monday the last of my "Happy mail" after christmas presents came. I am so thrilled to have a couple more colors of Zoya polish in my collection. Seriously, I was introduced to it by Birchbox but Zoya did all of the convincing with their great product!
3.I have almost made it through 2 whole weeks with this Gel manicure and it looks amazing! Is it wonderful to not have to worry about my nails getting chippy and worn? Sure it is, but has it been worth the $$ Nah I think not. Plus I haven't even really looked into removing the manicure so I have no idea how much of a process that will be.
4. This new album has been playing on repeat since Wednesday. Fantastic to say the least! Burning lights has become my newest music obsession!
5.Lastly I started a new book. Lately it seems that I don't have a great rep with finishing books but this is one I have always wanted to read! Maybe I'll even get E to read it's 'dude' counterpart.


That has been my week in a nut shell. As you can see I am just starting out on a few of my plans for the new year. I'm going to do my best to turn them all over to God and let him have control over the year and see where that lands us at New Years Eve 2013. I'm excited, how about you?

6 comments:

  1. Found ya on the link up! Love getting gel nails!! They seriously last forever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you came on over! I adore all the new friends I am making through Lauren's link up!

      Delete
  2. Ahh I LOVE the new Chris Tomlin CD! It's FAB!! And unfortunately, the end of me week is looking like the beginning of yours! Yuck! Being sick is lame-town right?! Stopping by from the link-up, happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it! It seriously has been on "replay" for almost a week now. It really has put me in the mood to get myself to Passion next year to see him! I hope you get to feeling better soon, and if you have to be sick at least get some yummy hot tea, and some great movies to watch. I'm glad to have you here from H54F!

      Delete
  3. I love your gel manicure! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have never had one before and it was quite the treat and I LOVE that it stayed around for over 2 weeks! The only thing... it was a BEAR to take off though it didn't damage my nails. Thanks for stopping by, Friend!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...