Friday, January 18, 2013

High 5 for Friday

Hello friends, 

Ah it's Friday yet again! The best part? It's been a really great week. We have settled back into the "normal"and it is a beautiful thing.

I'm linking up with Lauren From My Grey Desk for her High 5 for Friday to show you the highlights of my week!




1. Over the weekend E and I got to have a much needed date at one of my VERY favorite places, Applebees! (I blame my grandmother for getting me hooked at a very young age)

2. This goofy dude. I know I say it a lot, but I am SO very thankful for him. He is my protector and defender and I must say I love the amount of time I get to spend with him now that he has a new job! 

3. That would be our truck antenna. Yep, completely covered in a THICK layer of ice! E and I were in Columbia on Saturday and had to hurry back because the weather was getting nasty and this is what our antenna looked like by the time we were mostly home! It was kind of scary but an adventure at the same time. I knew with Ethan driving we would make it home safe.

4. This week I have committed to getting my hiney back in the gym after my slacking off over Christmas and it feels great! I have been running in the mornings and as I mentioned on Wednesday I'm  training for a 1/2 marathon in April. (I know I may be half crazy but I love having that goal)

5. I finally got into one of my favorite Christmas Presents. This lovely soap, it smells so yummy and it makes my skin feel so soft! Thanks again Momma!

That's my nice normal week for you. I'm so thankful for it and glad to be living this little life God gave me, it sure is a sweet one. 

What are you going to do with your Friday? I always get so stoked for them but normally we just have a nice relaxing night at home. Any big plans? Maybe I'll be inspired to do something different!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...