Sunday, January 6, 2013

Just a few thoughts

So it's official. 
I may have been fighting it for a few days but whatever this sickness is it has a solid hold on me. 
I have been confined to the couch for 2 days now. Bailey and Netflix as my only companions with ginger tea and gatorade as my "snacks". I think that I have just about exhausted everything that I haven't seen/am interested in on Netflix and I must say I am looking forward to trying to get to church this morning more than ever. I think I can safely say I am going "couch crazy".

Anyway none of that really has anything to do with what I have to share with you today. 
I just have a fun little glimpse of every day life with the Geisendorfers.

We recently made a visit to my parent's house for Christmas, and when we visit my poor baby brother has to vacate his room to make space for the two extra bodies in the   house. My husband being the goofball he is decides that Daniel's swing choir suit jacket looks like fun and decides to try it on.

I present to you. John Travolta. 


 

That's right ladies. This man is a stud muffin, and he's all mine. 
I just couldn't resist. I think he's adorable and I had to share.

I hope this puts a smile on your face and that you have a wonderful Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...