Wednesday, January 2, 2013

People Watching

Hello sweet friends,

Have you ever gone people watching? It may sound like an odd past time but this introvert rather enjoys when I get a chance (and some lovely weather) to just sit and slow down as people go on with life around me. A few weeks ago when Ethan went to go take his insurance test I had a few hours to myself so I took advantage of the time and did  a few of my favorite things. Sipped some coffee, I snapped some pictures and I enjoyed life going on around me. 
 It was a beautiful afternoon right about that time when the sunlight gets really golden.
 A camera and some coffee is all it takes to make this girl happy.
 It really is fun to just take in all the people.
 These guys were adorable with all of their skate tricks and their "kick flips"
 You see, school had just let out and this little square is where they all flooded too. Some kids got coffee and some just sat and chatted.
 This old train platform looked beautiful in the setting sunlight.


 Have I ever mentioned that Kaldis Coffee is my favorite! Forget that green stuff, I enjoy their coffee and the fact that they are locally owned and operated.


 Another favorite.

They were also setting up all of their Christmas decoration. It was a lovely relaxing afternoon when I just got a chance to unwind and not think too hard. To me that's priceless.

How about you? How do you relax and unwind and what's your favorite coffee?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...