Thursday, January 10, 2013

Thankful Thursday

     As you may have guessed I am the kind of gal that likes to keep things real and mix it up. I don't always do the same kind of posts every week, but I feel like this is just one habit I just can't shake. (and I'm ok with it) 
     Thankfulness isn't just something that I need to do on Thursdays, or even with I "think about it". Rather I think it should be a lifestyle and an attitude that I should be cultivating on a second by second basis. So here I am back again on a Thursday with more than enough to be thankful for!

1. I am thankful for my health! Holy cow I am so glad to be feeling better after last weekend!

2. My amazing job. It's always a great reminder when we get together at the beginning of the month for all staff. I love the people I work with and the work I get to do. It's so fulfilling.

3. Wonderful family, both the one I was born into and the one that I married into. After spending the holidays with them all I am reminded how much I love every one of them.

4. A new phone! This one holds a charge and actually places phone calls. Its a miracle! 

5. Sight. I got new glasses this week and it really is amazing how much easier your life is when you can see clearly!

These are just a few of all that I have to be thankful for. Especially with all the "extra blessings" that come around Christmas.

Have a wonderful Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...