Monday, February 18, 2013

Birchbox?

Wait what? Birchbox, what's that? It's been so long are you sure you're still getting those? :P Well don't be silly I have just fallen painfully behind!











In November's Birchbox: Atelier Cologne Rose Anonyme Petite Cologne, Chuao Chocolatier Assorted ChocoPod, Miracle Skin Transformer, Stila all over shimmer liquid luminizer, and Oscar Blandi texturizing spray.

I must admit the perfume was nice but really it was REALLY potent and after a while began to remind me of my Grandma. (She was a very nice smelling lady). Chocolate and Chips? I am a big fan of salty and sweet together, this was a nice change of pace though I was hoping for a chocolate covered chip and it was more like chopped up chips in chocolate. Skin Transformer, I didn't know what to expect from this but it has been one of my favorite products from this box. I saw such awesome results! Stila shimmer luminizer, I have used several Stila products in the past and I always have liked them. This one is so versatile! Highlighter, eyeshadow and so much more. Lastly the one thing that I knew I would love from the time I opened it. The Oscar Blandi spray, it was a wonderful way to fix up that fresh soft hair and make it more manageable. I promptly used this one right up! 

This was a fun box that I was THANKFUL to get!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...