Monday, February 11, 2013

Cool friends, with cool music

So I have this friend. Her name is Allie and she works at an amazing Christian bookstore in the town where we grew up. Occasionally this sweet gal shares her work with me. Seriously she sends the best "happy mail" and care packages. I love going to the mail box and finding a sweet card and some new music.

One of my favorite new groups that Allie shared with me hails from Ireland and they have a great kind of alternative sound. They are called The Rend Collective Experiment and really they are just  group of people that love God and love music and wanted to try something new

New is about right, if you give them a listen you'll find you hear instrument you may not recognize and styles that strike your fancy. If I had to summarize it in one word I would call it all "Organic". It's fresh and yet so familiar at the same time. But the best part of music is the listening. So let's listen:



This is by far one of my favorite songs of theirs, also check out this music video, how cool is that?

These are people I think I would love to be friends with and again I say, THEY LOVE JESUS. It doesn't get much better than that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...