Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Well, looky here!

Hey there my friends, how have you been this week?

Today, we had a snow day. Well sort of. The beauty of my job is that it's pretty flexible so I actually worked from home but I got to stay in my comfy clothes at least!

After I was finished with everything I could do, this evening I started on a new project. Something I have never done before.


 photo JustaTouchofGrace_zpsaa0a34b1.jpg


That's right, I made a button! 
I was inspired by Autumn and decided that since I am a broke white girl and can't exactly buy ad space I thought up a new plan. 

Button swapping! That's right I just wanted to make an offer to any other fellow broke girls (or guys) out there. If you are interested in some ad space but can't exactly afford to buy it how about we swap buttons? I already have a few blogs that I follow and adore over on my side bar but if you would be willing to share my button on your blog, I'll return the favor! 

So what do you think? Do you have a button, I am just learning and it took some trial and error but if you want some help I think I could offer that too if you would like!  

Leave me a comment let me know if you are interested and we'll get to swapping! 

2 comments:

  1. I stole it and added it to my blog. I hope it worked!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...